Energy saving is called the activities implemented to avoid unnecessary energy needs and reduce unnecessary energy consumption. Using energy in the lowest need and in the most efficient way is called energy saving.
- Use energy-saving bulbs.
- Iron your clothes in bulk.
- Check your electricity tariff.
- Remember to unplug your unused chargers.
- Cover your hot water tank and pipes with insulation material.
- Turn off the lights when you leave your environment.
- Spend less energy on lighting by using light colors in your home.
- Put your computer screens to sleep when you are not using them.