Woven bags, which are frequently preferred in European countries, touch to a wide range from the supermarket sector to the textile sector. Our jute bags, which enable heavy goods to be transported easily and can be reused, are produced exactly for this purpose As well known, jute bags are produced from woven fabric and also the lamination film is used in its production, too.
Thus, Jute bags, which have a strong structure, are ideal for our customers who want to appeal to their target market’s shopping carriage needs. And, while it provides the shopping easiness to he last user, As Netpak, we provide the stronger structure to the jute bags by our ulttrasonic welding systems. And thanks to this technology, our jute bags could be reusable more than 104 times.
Sturdy bags that we produce with the ultrasonic welding technology of PP coating, laminated with high quality printing on synthetic jute fabric. 100% recyclable nature-friendly tote bags. Kipa shopping bag. Very sturdy jute bag. Laminated jute bags. Jute bag with handle.
- Our jüte bags could supply the strong carriage advantage from 16 kgs till 25 kgs.
- Our Jute bags are Eco friendly and % 100 recyclable.
- They are ideal product for our client, that provides the efficient and active out of door media
- We use lamination film when producing our jute bags. This offers unlimited color options during the design phase.
- In addition, while lamination application maintains the general properties of the bag, it also adds waterproofness to the bag.